This is a diagram of the “CE” mark which is a conformity marking for products sold within the European Economic Area. It establishes a database to track adherence to quality standards and performance.
- Suppliers have to be known and certified,
- Raw materials and goods being sourced are to be recorded by batch used,
- Elementary products are recorded and their quality is monitored,
- Assembly quality is managed and assessed on a step by step basis,
- When a modular unit is finished, a whole set of tests are performed and if quality standards are met, a unique number and EC stamp is attached to and on the unit.
The “off shore traveller” by Tempo Housing
Servotel in Port au Prince, Haiti. Tempo Housing. After the earthquake in 2010, this hotel was designed and engineered in less than 8 weeks, pre-fabricated in China as fully-furnished modules containing all furniture.
Childern’s Activity Center, Phooey Architects (AU).